We are seeking an enthusiastic Localisation Coordinator to join the team and support the goal of providing amazing experiences for our members globally.
As our Localisation Coordinator, you will collaborate with the Localisation Program Manager to tackle the day-to-day business needs of teams across Peloton. To be successful you must be comfortable working as part of a fast-moving organization where change is a constant.
The Localisation function operates out of London and interacts with teams across multiple time zones, with a majority of contacts based in our New York HQ. Our remit is to support and enable translation for everything from web content, outbound campaigns, subtitling, product software, mobile apps and a little of everything else sprinkled in between.
Experience with technology, both as a tool to execute your projects and as an output of the work, is essential.
- Participate in programmes that help execute on strategic business initiatives. Own project deliverables that span multiple quarters and enable teams to complete their tasks on time.
- Support ongoing localisation requests from a diverse range of teams, acting as a trusted expert that delivers on deadlines. Learn their processes, understand the stakeholders involved and adjust your approach as needed while still enforcing our translation standards and best practices.
- Monitor and maintain the assets used during localisation. This includes reviewing and proactively updating our glossary, adjusting workflow settings to better handle changing business needs, and adjusting the overall flow of content through our translation platform, Smartling.
- Bridge the gap between multiple stakeholders working in the same space through the localisation lens. Proactively reach out to stakeholders for education and alignment with their roadmaps
- Coordinate localisation review activities with internal and external resources. Work with Product Design teams to review and finalize translations for new software features.
- Maintain and expand documentation of processes and best practices to enable Peloton teams to self-serve their routine translation needs. Run training and onboarding sessions for new team members who will interact heavily with the localisation process.
- Together with your teammates, research and incorporate industry best practices into our localisation and translation strategy.
- 3+ years experience as a Project Coordinator or Manager in a deadline-driven role with accountability for delivering projects. Ideally this will have included exposure to content localisation and related processes. Related or transferable experience will also be considered.
- Experience working with Product, Engineering and Software Development teams on the client side
- Basic understanding of the engineering and software development processes
- Experience working with Marketing teams on the client side
- Some experience working with TMS, CMS and other translation and content management tools.
- You are comfortable with constant change, in your role, around you, in the team. You embrace it and try to make the most of each new opportunity.
- Fluent English and strong communication skills are a must. Additional languages are a huge bonus!
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.