Peloton is looking for an experienced Sr. ODM Manager to oversee our key manufacturing partners.
In this role you’ll be responsible for owning the relationship and driving all commercial aspects of the relationship. You will also work cross functionally with Peloton Design Engineering, Operations, Product teams, Legal, Quality and Logistics on broader issues ensuring our manufacturing partners meet Peloton’s cost, quality and supplier performance objectives from new product phase, volume production and through product end of life to achieve business objectives. Your core objective will be to ensure that Peloton has the optimal manufacturing partners with global footprint, supply chain and operations excellence to support our dynamic growth plans.
- Own the overall commercial relationship with our key manufacturing partners
- Lead RFI/RFQ process for new programs, own all negotiations, contract terms and conditions, cost management (cost negotiations & reductions), supplier performance & execution
- Develop, negotiate and measure supplier metrics/KPIs and scorecards across cost, capacity, delivery, quality, etc
- Exceed target goals and deliver world class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction, inventory turns and accuracy, COGS, and cost reduction initiatives.
- Work with Project teams to ensure new product readiness, transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Drive capacity planning process at the factories to ensure we have adequate lead time to add equipment and tooling as required by demand forecasts.
- Hold ODM partners accountable for managing Tier 2 suppliers to the agreed upon terms and conditions, including Tier 2 cost reduction goals.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with management, and ensure executives from Peloton and our supplier partners are aligned and executing on key objectives
- BS degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration, MBA preferred
- 7- 10 years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management in an ODM|CM environment
- Familiar with consumer electronics product development cycle and mass production challenges
- Proficient detailed understanding of product supply chains and external manufacturing processes.
- Strong business acumen to manage product cost, and supplier relationships
- Experience in supplier selection, contract negotiations and supply base management
- Strong negotiating and analytical skills; problem solving and decision-making skills.
Able to travel internationally as needed, up to 25%
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.