Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
This role reports to the Senior Director, Member Support Operations and will help to build a world-class internal communications strategy to engage, inspire, and unite our growing team of over 1,000 Associates. We are looking for a highly motivated and collaborative self-starter who can develop a program that manages the communications for Member Support at all levels, from All Hands meetings to daily and weekly updates.
Peloton’s Plano Campus (Dallas, TX metro area)
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build a world-class internal communications strategy and plan for the Member Support team
- Create a communications framework that drives Associate engagement and reinforces our core values
- Work with cross functional teams to understand any organizational, systematic or product-related changes and regularly communicate these updates to our Associates
- Manage timely communications requests and day-to-day challenges with Associate communications independently and efficiently
- Lead the development and strategy around new and existing communication channels
- Support the leadership team by writing and developing messaging around various topics, including team-wide strategy, priorities, and announcements
- Provide feedback, guidance, and share communications best practices with stakeholders
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- 5+ years of communications experience, including internal communications experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to detail, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Proven ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Experience with change management initiatives is a plus
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of over 1.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. We make fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage our Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovation company at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand’s immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provides a full slate of fitness offerings, anytime, anywhere, through iOS and Android as well as most tablets and computers.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton is a publicly-traded company (NASDAQ: PTON) and pre-IPO investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBC Universal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.