We are looking for a self-motivated, data-driven, sales enablement leader to join our Revenue Operations team here at Peloton. This role will be responsible for working cross-functionally with all Sales channels, Sales Operations, Marketing, Creative and training organization to help empower our sales team’s best in-class customer experience. You will be responsible for the following: develop a sales enablement roadmap, implementing best practices and strategy across all sales communications & campaigns, align with marketing stakeholders to create a best-in-class communication journey, and to increase adoption/engagement programs for sales operations tooling & reporting.
- Own management and administration of sales enablement roadmapping and prioritization
- Develop and maintain best-in-class sales email communication strategy across all sales channels: Retail, Inside Sales, Commercial & Corporate Wellness.
- Create and maintain a sales enablement content and asset library to empower sales users with the most updated and accurate information on products and services
- Develop analytics to measure campaign success, content usages, and sales effectiveness
- Design and articulate ROI, user adoption, and KPIs to sales leaders and stakeholders
- Identify new sales process and tooling opportunities by connecting with sales leaders and team members
- Evaluate and collaborate with sales operations to identify new technologies to support sales enablement at Peloton.
- Document and report on all sales enablement efforts and communicate all changes to stakeholders on the sales team.
- Proven track record of developing sales enablement content along with maintaining an asset library for multiple sales teams & channels
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively with multiple content owners
- Experience with sales user engagement, audits, and maintaining reporting effectiveness
- Experience with B2C and B2B sales environments to support the growing sales teams at Peloton.
- Experience gathering campaign requirements by using strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills
- Experience building out persona-based personalization for all various audience segments
- Exceptional organizational and campaign management skills across multiple Sales channels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (copywriting, review, design and delivery)
- Creative-thinker, data-driven, analytical, and a problem solver
- +5-10 years experience in managing a sales enablement team, and/or sales content curation/management roles
- +5-10 years experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and sales automation tooling
- +3-5 years with Sales content production/curation and asset management
- +3-5 years Knowledge of campaign management and cross functional team ie. Marketing, Product, Brand, Creative, etc
Peloton is building the best place for team members from every walk of life to grow their careers. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, marital or caregiver, or veteran status. We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK, Germany and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.