ABOUT THE ROLE:
The People Coordinator is critical in supporting our employees’ happiness!
They are the 1st tier support for our employees throughout their journey with Peloton – facilitating employee paperwork and gaining answers for all employee queries from onboarding to exit. They are striving for quick response rates and efficient, streamlined processes throughout. Additionally, they are guardians of employee data ensuring an accurate single source of data at all times.
This role also plays a role in wider employee engagement and drives employee connectivity through arranging company events for the International business including but not limited to Summer and Christmas parties as well as advising on local events as needed.
The employee engagement aspect is expanded to include creating a program of perks aligned to engagement initiatives and/or business events. The aim being to boost employee morale and create a great place to work through a blend of regional wide initiatives allowing the flexibility for teams to participate in a way that is meaningful to them i.e. massages in the office over peak; pizza for the warehouse teams.
They will own People projects appropriate for their role and development as well as contributing towards wider People Team projects.
Accountable for 1st Tier Support
- Ensure employees receive the relevant onboarding documentation to work for Peloton i.e. offer letters / contracts / onboarding docs / eligibility to work
- Manage accurate and efficient benefits admin process
- Ensure every new employee understands ‘how we do things round here’ – this could be employee starter meetings / checklists or via other means
- 1st tier response to employee queries with the aim to streamline & respond within SLAs
- Manage the @peoplede and @peopleuk email boxes within SLAs
- Update all employee data changes into the PeloTeam (HRIS) i.e. Starters / Leavers / Promotions
- Owns people admin processes including but not limited to Maternity, Absence, VISAs, Immigration, Mobility
- Communicate necessary people changes to payroll in a timely manner
Partner the People Team and Projects
- Contribute to people team projects to gain experience in all aspects of people – examples of possible projects would include ERG launch, Charity initiatives, 360 support, onboarding welcome days, automation of processes, exit interview set up etc
- At least 2 years working in a people team
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written in English and German
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer first approach – with customers being our employees
- Eager to learn and take on new things
Role Location: London or Berlin
Reports into: Director, HRPB- International
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.