ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for an analytical and relationship driven Manager to join its Digital App acquisition marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Director, this role’s primary responsibilities are to lead acquisition for international markets and to support all budgeting and forecasting activities. This candidate will work cross functionally with many groups and two external agencies.
- Work closely with Senior Director and Senior Manager to develop a holistic global strategy to efficiently drive acquisition of Peloton’s Digital App product.
- Lead planning, execution and reporting of UK and Germany paid media programs across channels such as Apple Search Ads, in-app DSPs, and various Google platforms. Work closely with the agency to track volume and efficiency metrics ensuring we are meeting forecasting targets. Serve as point of contact for country liaisons.
- Build and manage relationships with Product Marketing, Brand, Data Science, country liaisons, Customer Acquisition for Bike & Trade businesses and external paid media agencies.
- Own forecasting and budgeting tasks for all markets (US, CA, UK and Germany). Update forecasts on a monthly basis and liaise with Finance as needed basis. Report performance metrics on a weekly basis and investigate any anomalies.
- 3-5 years of digital media experience
- Strong understanding of mobile app landscape and measurement methodologies. Experience working with an MMP is a plus
- Experience acquiring customers on channels such as Apple Search Ads, in-app DSPs, and Google platforms
- Analytical mindset. Must be comfortable analyzing data sets to build and refine forecasts, track results and monitor budgets
- Can do attitude. Ability to quickly pivot between projects and priorities and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Collaborative attitude. Comfortable working with individuals across functional groups, countries and levels of seniority
- Subscription business experience is a plus
- UK and/or German media experience is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.