WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Manage all inbound and outbound activity at the warehouse, including
- Scheduling inbound and outbound appointments with trucking companies
- Handling PO receiving paperwork from the trucking companies
- Handing out blind LPNs to the inbound and outbound receiving teams
- Printing receiving worksheets
- Work with Inbound Supervisor to ensure adequate flow of all inbound and outbound activity, mitigate bottlenecks in the receiving process, etc.
- Coordinate with inbound and outbound associates to ensure timely unloading and receipt of all containers
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned.
- Experience working with computers, document printers, scanners, label printers, and barcode labels
- Experience managing an inbound dock operation
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Knowledge and experience using Warehouse Inventory Systems
- Extremely detailed oriented and organized – yet can operate in a hectic environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 325 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and down stairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift. Hours vary but typically begin between 6AM-10AM and end before 9PM.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.