Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced SAP Business Analyst to play a key role to support the supply chain teams as we continue to grow. You will gather requirements and information across the organization and ensure follow up and updates are accurate and documented. You should feel comfortable analyzing, diagnosing and influencing IT process problems, while developing business requirements for strategic projects and new solutions.
The Business Analyst will be accountable for supply chain team core services, including SAP, E2Open, Shipwire, and Shopify. They will also be responsible for new and existing integrations with various IT systems within Peloton and with 3PLs and its operations, and the international expansion of our systems into new markets. They should have strong knowledge of supply chain processes and understand various types of order documents. This role reports to the Sr. Manager - Supply Chain Systems who manages core service offerings for the Supply Chain Business team.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual with operational and project management experience – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong customer relationship management skills.
- Partner with Global and local Finance, Supply Chain, and Field Ops communities to ensure a complete understanding of requirements and quality in the delivery of business solutions.
- Form strong working relationships with Supply Chain staff that run the core inventory processes locally, regionally and globally.
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications.
- Critically evaluate information gathered and recommend alternative solutions.
- Monitor project progress, identify and escalate potential project risks and delays to management.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical staff and business users.
- Coordinate and lead discussions to ensure understanding and alignment to projects and initiatives.
- Recognize the relationship, dependencies and their impact to other projects.
Basic Job Requirements
- 5+ years of overall IT experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of related experience in a business analyst, project management or equivalent role
- Proven ability to facilitate communication and provide support to both the business and technology team members in challenging technical, custom and package software implementation projects on a global level
- Must have experience working simultaneously with multiple stakeholders, sponsors, and business partners, exhibiting an ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Functional and configuration experience on SAP OTC & SD. Working knowledge on P2P and MM
- Strong quantitative skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, use-cases analysis and the ability to support multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
- Balance of strong business process knowledge and experience implementing mix of custom and off the shelf software to meet business needs
- Common knowledge of the software packages or like-software packages Peloton leverages is preferred. Peloton’s current software packages in supply chain include: E2Open, FlexPort, Netsuite (moving to SAP), Excel, Zendesk, Dell Boomi, Shopify
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Google
- Exposure to Jira, Confluence, Lucidchart is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.