Information Manager, Field Operations
The Peloton Continuous Improvement (CI) team is seeking a hands-on, results-driven Field Operations Information Manager. This individual will spearhead communication planning and execution for the Field Operations Organization. They will assist in building a communication plan that keeps in mind our vast scope of team members and ever-changing business. This person will be responsible for improving transparency and providing tools to improve communication for a team of over 1,200+ people with varying technology access.
- Develop, maintain, and oversee the release of Field Operations documents and programs that support the Field Operations organization
- Build and maintain a plan for circulation of Field Operations materials, including agendas, emails/memos, digital displays & internal boards for Field Operations teams
- Review and edit Field Operations communications prior to dissemination to ensure accuracy, clarity, and appropriateness
- Assists with the development, implementation, and ongoing support of new and existing communication channels, within the Field Operations organization.
- Works closely with other key partners to develop and execute communications initiatives that build engagement and foster a positive, transparent culture within the Field Operations organization
- Be a representative for the CI Field Operations team to the larger company
- Develop relationships with, and ensure the appropriate participation of key stakeholders, including the Global Communications and People teams
- Work with Field Operations leaders and partner with cross-functional team stakeholders to create detailed communication plans
- Travel to Field Operations locations, occasionally, to ensure compliance with & efficiency of new processes
- Identify opportunities to promote self-sufficiency of Field Operations teams
- Provide weekly recap to leaders to keep them updated on projects, requests and prioritization planning
- Remain flexible and be comfortable with change, as our business continues to evolve
- Experience with setting strategy and creating processes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Strong ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence without authority across all levels and functions
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Excellent attention to detail and deadlines
- The ability to be flexible and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Energetic team player with excellent written, verbal, and conceptual skills
- Willingness to learn and a “get the job done" attitude
- Tactful and able to operate with discretion
- 2+ years supporting internal and/or corporate communications or formal communication education
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.