Social Media Coordinator (DE)
Peloton is seeking a Communications Coordinator to join our marketing team in Berlin. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of social media, experiential and press activity in Germany.
- Moderate the Official German Facebook Group (community management and proactive content to keep our Members engaged)
- Provide German instructors with social support (co-manage UK instructor pages)
- Monitor German Facebook subgroups moderated by Members
- Identify relevant German events
- Manage inbound partnership and event enquiries
- Support with the organisation and execution of promotional events. Collaborate and communicate with cross functional teams to ensure successful event execution and outcomes
- Support external press initiatives e.g. press send outs, pitches, events etc.
- Maintain calendar of relevant industry events, opportunities, editorial lists and awards
- Support with administrative tasks including web updates, internal newsletters and sharing articles of interest
- Any other ad-hoc PR/Marketing tasks as required
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Required: 2+ years marketing communications experience, agency or in-house
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms including content strategy, scheduling tools, copyrighting and community management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as attention to detail
- Proficiency with Google Suite applications
- Ability to work proactively and to tight deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.