Senior Inventory Optimization Analyst is responsible for utilizing multi-source data and analysis to drive actionable insight across Supply Chain Planning. This role will use data-driven approach to optimize inventory levels at our warehouses, improve shipment routing efficiencies, and develop replenishment targets for supply distribution. Translate complex data or algorithms into conclusions that will support and influence key decisions within our forecasting and planning functions
- Formulate and deliver Supply Chain analytic insights across various functions including Inventory distribution, Logistic routing, Safety stock level (Min/Max), Capacity utilization
- Develop in-depth optimization methodologies for inventory level and replenishment parameters based on lead times, product segmentation, and delivery model
- Build analytic capabilities to assess and measure inventory productivity, such as inventory turn, DOS, OTD (Order-to-delivery), holding value, obsolescence, return rates
- Research and extract supply chain data from ERP, BI tools, Planning systems, 3rd party database and create reporting/KPIs to identify trends, performance metrics and issues
- Perform “What-if” modeling and compare optimized results
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams (Middle mile, Logistics, BI, Finance,Continuous Improvement) to design, build, and maintain optimization tools, dashboards for senior leaders
- Capture organizational knowledge related to inventory and planning functions and document processes and solutions with high degree of data quality
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Data engineering, Operation research or Analytics (Business Intelligence, Enterprise IT
- Advance knowledge of database and visualization platforms (Looker, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL, Python), and Excel.
- Knowledge of operational supply chain including procurement and logistic flow. warehousing, distribution
- Strong process improvement and problem-solving experience using complex data model
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, lean environment with shifting priorities
- Prior Experience with Multi-Echelon Inventory Optimization tool strongly recommended
- Experience with ERP, Netsuite, E2open, and other Advance Planning tools preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.