Peloton’s IT organization is seeking an experienced Systems/Business Analyst to assist in implementing and supporting our data integrations points. In this role, you will work with stakeholders to understand business requirements, gather information about various source systems, and develop documentation which connects our data sources together. You are able to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed-upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality work.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results-oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative and has strong communication skills.
Who you are:
- Function as a technical business analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Understand the full end-to-end impacts of an initiative and have the ability to identify any impacts to other cross-functional teams/applications that also work on production issue resolutions.
- You can articulate complex concepts in a way that is understandable to non-technical stakeholders;
- You have excellent analytical and critical reasoning skills;
- You are a proactive problem-solver, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity;
- You possess strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution;
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with Boomi integrations.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient and stable integrations
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special projects, as needed;
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and resolution of support issues in collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Adept and proactive at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Data Integration teams.
- Worked with teams at least 2 to 3 full integration projects involving on-premise and Cloud applications
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite,SAP)
- SQL language proficiency with at least one of the common database platforms such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and/or DB2 database management systems
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines and situations where conflicting priorities arise
- Strong understanding of integration architecture options such as SoA and APIs
- Experience working with any Job Scheduling tool (i.e. Control M, JAMS)
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, MuleSoft; AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.