The Commercial team is a growing part of our North America Market Development team. The team is committed to expanding Peloton’s presence within Canada by engaging and developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals. We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing and new members of the Peloton community by ensuring our partners are equipped with the tools needed to succeed. Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As the Commercial Business Manager, Canada you will be heading up our Canadian commercial operation by building relationships with key tier one partners and managing existing relationships with commercial and corporate wellness partners.
You will represent the Canadian arm of the wider commercial team and oversee the full end-to-end lifecyle from initial partner outreach, through to retention and ongoing account maintenance.
You will be responsible for increasing awareness of our commercial proposition, driving consumer leads and expanding our commercial business by engaging with new and existing stakeholders from our prioritized account list.
This role is ideal for a committed people manager who is able to think strategically, use their initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop, manage and grow Peloton’s Commercial business in the Canadian market as a key platform to drive brand awareness, trial and leads
- Engage internal stakeholders and shared services based in our New York office to unlock opportunities in the Canadian marketplace
- Work closely with the lifecycle management team to track commercial leads, and help nurture their journey through the consumer funnel
- Develop a bespoke Canada commercial and corporate wellness strategy and help manage day-to-day activity of commercial and corporate clients
- Lead the implementation of pilot tests, strategic partnerships, and other corporate development activity to drive our long-term strategy priorities
- Implement marketing/promotional events and partnerships, including sponsorships and event participation
- Seek out and field inbound partnership deals with major on-brand partners
- Grow the commercial business by engaging inbound and outbound leads, providing prospective clients with proposals, invoices, assistance with product delivery, product maintenance, order follow-up, and relationship management with accounts
- Responsible for administrative functions, inclusive of post-proposal follow-up, setting up accounts, and liaising with our US financial, support and legal teams to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales and delivery process
- Establish relationships with key accounts to provide assistance through the sales cycle, assist with specific requests, provide analytics, and grow the accounts as it relates to commercial business
- Equipped with 5+ years of experience in highly analytic and strategic role (account management, management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience preferred)
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver
- Autonomous worker, comfortable with without direct supervision
- Analytical with a deep love for data-driven decision making
- Experience in planning and conducting market research
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
- A crystal-clear communicator in person and online who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to value agreements and partnerships with limited input and has comfort with varying business models.
- Detail orientated, entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, highly collaborative, developed problem solving abilities, analytical skills, and business judgment.
- Developed presentation skills.
- Line-management experience preferable
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.