IT Construction Facilities & Telecommunications (IT CF&T) department applies and uses the best of technology while leveraging it to connect its employees and customers all around the world, through fitness. IT CF&T constructs large-scale capital and non-capital projects across its various Offices, Retail, Field Operations and studio sites while offering expertise in maintaining the Facilities and managing the telecommunications strategy for the sites.
As an IT Construction Manager, Corporate you will be supporting the IT Construction efforts for Corporate build outs and spaces within the North American region. A successful candidate displays excellence in a fast-paced team environment and possesses the best communication skills. You essentially have a high degree of familiarity over Infrastructure, AV, Service Delivery and Security disciplines specifically with reference to the IT Construction business. You are also well-versed in the process of building commercial office environments while coordinating technology related construction requirements. Your responsibilities will mainly include design support, schedule oversight, budget management, bid processes, vendor and partner management. Additionally you will work with Network groups, Telecommunication, Service delivery and Real estate teams to support requirements which are needed to affect a successful project completion.
This person will focus on managing design and deployment of technical infrastructure for our corporate sites while closely working with technical leads within the team and vendors .
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Facilitate launch planning across multiple teams so as to ensure work flows well consolidating into a single timeline to ensure launch readiness on planned dates based on business requests.
- Attend the regular project meetings with timely follow-ups and update checks.
- Collaborate closely with Infrastructure, AV and Security teams.
- Responsible for providing updates on all Corporate Construction projects; reporting and documentation through Monday.com rolling to the project manager.
- Report changes in scope, document risks as noted and escalate issues where necessary to the Project Manager and Business Relationship Manager.
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted and coordinated with. It’s necessary all groups are satisfied with each & every deliverable as it affects their concerned areas of specialization.
- Work with Business Relationship Manager to address upcoming business needs on details and specifications and address any change requirements to align on-going reporting activities.
- Perform the day-to-day management of multiple Corporate Construction projects simultaneously so as to ensure that project goals are achieved well within the time/cost/quality constraints.
- Take responsibility for the overall progress of the projects and track the usage of resources to ensure the Construction projects are headed in the right direction and overall integrity is maintained.
- Manage internal resources (also team members who will not be reporting in to you, but will be assigned to the effort) to get the work done.
- Track and report the actual expenditure of IT Construction projects as compared to the budget and effectively manage the project to successful completion within tolerance.
- Work and coordinate with Peloton and vendor partners while also managing (as needed) these vendors and suppliers in relation to IT Construction projects.
- Responsible for coordinating all IT related tasks to affect a successful project completion and day one site turn up.
- Manage external and third party vendors such as , General Contractors, IT Physical infrastructure implementation, building management or landlord representatives and communications carriers.
- Coordinate onsite activities for MSP.
- Coordinate with Telecom for project related access, devices and management
- Understanding of IT environments management and day 2 service and support.
- Technology implementations to be managed in large/custom construction build-outs.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills; proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels.
- Able to foster and build a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders and IT groups.
- 10+ years of experience as an Engineering Project Manager or Technical Program Manager.
- Self-starter and self-motivated; capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Determined and committed to deliverables; ability to overcome obstacles to move forward. Accountable for favorable outcomes; strives to meet and exceed expectations.
- Has a flexible approach to ‘change’, ability to work effectively in a variety of situations while constantly seeking improvements and portrays progressive thinking.
- Experience with presenting and communicating with senior level executives and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline or years in equivalent work experience.
NICE TO HAVE:
- 10+ years of contextual, technical experience in infrastructure projects
- Experience in defining, implementing and also coaching others in technical Project Management methodologies and tactics.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.