ABOUT THE ROLE
- Peloton is looking for a merchandising assistant to support merchandising standards with store teams while localising with key stakeholders. You will be creating communication and processes that align Marketing, Retail Leadership and Store Teams to drive traffic and awareness that results in sustainable and profitable growth.
- Support for the retail team for all visual standards in stores, ensuring consistency of execution across all locations.
- Be a multiplier developing VM skills in each store location.
- Support on important retail calendar moments and provide regular updates on projects and events.
- Partner with marketing to create and develop in store POS to support and drive sales in all merchandise categories, promotions and events and ensure consistent execution across all markets.
- Support with all new store openings with visual execution and localized marketing.
- Enables teams to understand and communicate the Peloton brand to consumers and each other via in store merchandising execution
- Explore innovative processes to communicate the brand to consumers at retail
- Key partnerships with International Merchandising Manager, Service and Experience Manager, Marketing teams, Training and Showrooms managers.
- Excellent communication skills with a background in visual merchandising and retail operations
- Experience planning, marketing, and executing events
- Strong knowledge of local and national market and consumer business trends
- Reduce Complexity/Be Resilient
- Deliver Results
- Elevated Communication Skills
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.