Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for experienced, well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our Peloton Digital products. Peloton Digital has the widest range of platforms being supported and is growing rapidly too. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product and work closely with Software developers, Product Management, and help teams deliver first-class products consistently.
- Understand the product/feature in development, road-map, launch plans, etc to prepare test strategies.
- Plan and execute tests with International markets (different languages, localization config changes, etc) and rapid expansion to other locales in mind.
- Strategically test features on varying form factors including mobile phones, tablets, TVs, etc on Apple, Google, and Amazon devices.
- Coordinate the beta test efforts with testers in local markets, and with the internal stakeholders.
- Perform health checks by building dashboards to establish, measure, and report KPIs.
- Understand metrics (users, usage, network data, features used, etc) and strategize tests appropriately.
- Perform root cause analysis (including field failures) where ever required and suggest workarounds if possible.
- Present test strategies to stakeholders.
- Analyze test data, prepare test reports, summarize information, and present the test results to the relevant audiences.
- Work in tandem with test engineers in various locations to ensure high-quality features are consistently delivered.
- Identify user journeys that need to be automated and communicate with the automation teams.
- Create playbooks for efficient execution of systems and processes.
- Best practices for future referencing and creating a knowledge base.
- Help mentor and coach engineers about the best practices in software engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in software quality assurance working on mobile apps.
- Experience with defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature.
- Experience working with GIT and CI environments.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams and an excellent team player.
- Good communication skills with teams and team-members in varying timezones.
- Exceptional test aptitude and expertise in formal and informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience testing Android enabled IoT devices
- Experience with setting up and configuring CI using Jenkins or similar tools.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.