Hardware Engineer: Job Description and Experience
- Provide technical support in design and validation of electronic components, modules and systems to evaluate functionality and performance
- Fully engaged in test plan for engineer validation and manufacture test requirement such as test coverage and criteria
- Develop and test prototypes to support technical feasibility
- Participate design documentations and engineering specifications according to company standards with design team
- Works closely with software engineering and component suppliers to enable bring up and perform root cause analysis of design issues.
- Provide EE build documentation and process changes such as ECR/ECO
- 6+ years Hardware design experience of consumer electronics.
- Strong knowledge of analogue and digital design includs
microprocessors/microcontrollers, Audio and Video, Interface include high speed port (DDR/USB3/mipi/eDP/HDMI…etc), serial I/F, SMPS design and power management, design for EMC
- Schematic capture and PCB tools
- Familiar with lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generators, Frequency counter, Power supply and meter…etc
- Communication skills and the ability to work with ODM/JDM vendors
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Domestic and international travel for manufacture trial build
- Experience of acoustic and audio measurement and production experience.
- Knowledge of thermal design
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.