CAPACITY OPERATIONS ANALYST III
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on-demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
As a Capacity Operations Analyst, you will support key operational aspects of Peloton’s in-home delivery and service business. This role provides data-oriented resources and tools to operations teams as well as various Peloton leadership teams across the country. You will regularly interact with both audiences, through strong communication and partnership skills.
The position is very fast-paced and requires heavy attention to detail with strong organizational and communication skills. The ideal candidate for this role is highly organized with the ability to manage multiple changing priorities concurrently.
AREAS OF OWNERSHIP:
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of Peloton’s delivery and services operating model and look for opportunities to apply this expertise to continually improve.
- Apply your knowledge of various delivery and service operations businesses to understand areas in need of operational support, with the curiosity and motivation to explore unknown areas of need and provide supporting information to leaders.
- Monitor, predict, and administer changes to systems and plans to maintain delivery and service capacity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Proactively manage Peloton’s delivery and service capacity.
- Monitor reports and take appropriate actions to ensure the most efficient use of delivery and service teams.
- Maintain Salesforce Field Service Lightning configuration in support of Peloton’s delivery and service locations, ensuring teams are configured, scheduled to work, and able to complete every appointment.
- Query databases and interpret the most up to date information to steer decisions.
- Conduct written and verbal presentations to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical experience.
- Educate leaders by becoming a subject matter expert in all things delivery and service.
- Collaborate with experts across other teams ranging from software engineers to vendor managers.
- Provide tools, insights, knowledge, and guidance that enables effective business decisions in labor management, employee experience, and financial goals.
- Build, and maintain reports in Looker, Google Sheets, and Excel.
- 2+ years of experience using Structured Query Languages. (required)
- Previous experience supporting planning for operations, delivery, or repair teams. (required)
- Experience with demand and headcount planning (required)
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, with excellent presentation skills
- You are open to and embrace changes in methodology and procedures
- Able to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere with a bias for action
- Strong problem-solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot and think on your feet
- Effective at working with a wide range of personalities
ADDITIONAL SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience coding with scripting languages (e.g. Python) for data manipulation, statistical analysis, and automation (required)
- Experience with capacity management software - e.g. Salesforce Field Service Lightning or ClickSoftware (required)
- Redshift experience (preferred)
- Salesforce Field Service Lightning or other previous Salesforce experience (preferred)
- LookerML (preferred)
- Geospatial mapping experience - E.g. ArcGIS or QGIS (preferred)