Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Business Analyst who will be leading data collection, analysis, and reporting projects to support our Senior Director, Strategic Planning & Business Analysis across all aspects of Business Operations for International. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data.
- Define and align KPIs across multiple functional groups (retail, marketing, real estate, product, technology, logistics)
- Develop and evolve metrics according to Business objectives
- Support reporting automation across all Business areas
- Analyze and visualize large data sets to report on KPIs using SQL, Looker and Excel
- Define, create and maintain reporting dashboards
- Troubleshoot data discrepancies and errors
- Work with our business teams to build and modify views and models in Looker for reporting and analysis
- Prioritize and execute ad-hoc data analysis to assess activities and develop recommendations
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in building financial models for budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning, working closely with the FP&A Team
- 4+ years in FP&A / corporate finance / accounting / investment banking
- Degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / Financial Modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization at all levels
- Proficiency in SQL and hands-on experience with reporting and data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, etc.; Looker preferred
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Industry experience in retail or consumer products preferred
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.