The Commercial team is a newly formed part of our International Business Development function. The team is committed to expanding Peloton’s presence within international markets by engaging and developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals.
We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing and new members of the Peloton community by ensuring our partners are equipped with the tools needed to succeed.
Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As Manager, Commercial Business, you will be heading up our commercial operation by growing our team, building relationships with key tier one partners and effectively executing and evolving our international program.
You will ensure the continued success of the team and key partnerships by making data-driven decisions to continually iterate and improve efficiencies within our commercial business - from pre-sale through to partner retention.
You will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, driving consumer leads and expanding our commercial business by engaging our relevant stakeholders from our prioritised account list.
This role is ideal for a committed people manager who is able to think strategically, uses their initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Within the Business Development team, develop, manage and grow Peloton’s Commercial business as a key platform to drive brand awareness, trial and leads
- Line-manage junior team members to support their personal growth and support their activity to ensure a positive experience for all Strategic Partners
- Lead management of Peloton’s engagement with its existing and potential member community, in close collaboration with the international leadership team
- Develop strategy and help manage day-to-day activity of member engagement around Peloton’s retail showrooms, working closely with the marketing, retail and PR agency.
- Lead the implementation of pilot tests, strategic partnerships, and other corporate development activity to drive our long-term strategy priorities
- Leverage and create relevant contacts in fitness, tech, music, arts, fashion and design to develop strategic partnerships to enhance the Peloton brand abroad.
- Implement marketing/promotional events and partnerships, including sponsorships and collaborations.
- Seek out and field inbound partnership deals with major on-brand partners
- Grow the International business by engaging inbound and outbound leads, providing prospective clients with proposals, invoices, assistance with product delivery, order follow-up, and relationship management with accounts
- Responsible for administrative functions, inclusive of post-proposal follow-up, setting up accounts, and liaising with our US/UK financial, support and legal teams to ensure that a seamless and superior customer experience is delivered throughout the sales and delivery process
- Establish relationships with key accounts to provide assistance through the sales cycle, assist with specific requests, provide analytics, and grow the accounts as it relates to commercial business
- Equipped with 6+ years of experience in highly analytic and strategic role (management consulting and/or corporate strategy experience preferred)
- An optimistic, high-energy problem solver
- Analytical with a deep love for data-driven decision making
- Experience in planning and conducting market research
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
- A crystal-clear communicator in person and online who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
- Ability to value agreements and partnerships with limited input and has comfort with varying business models.
- Detail orientated, entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, highly collaborative, developed problem solving abilities, analytical skills, and business judgment.
- Developed presentation skills.
- Line-management experience preferable
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.