ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a hard-working, highly motivated individual to join our growing Internal Audit team. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the internal audit department and raising awareness of the company’s global IT control environment. Being a trusted business partner to all business constituents and aligning with the organization are key objectives. The IT Audit Senior Manager will participate in the planning and execution of the IT audit and SOX compliance program. This position is responsible for identifying operational effectiveness and efficiency of IT controls while serving and supporting the business. This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow within a high energy, high growth organization.
- Participate in the planning of IT audit activity including quarterly control planning and testing, coordination with testers/reviewers and documentation of IT processes and controls
- Participate in the scoping and risk assessment exercise to evaluate new systems for SOX considerations
- Participate in the development or system implementation for new IT systems; assist in the design of processes, controls and ongoing process improvements including participation in pre- and post-implementation reviews for software development
- Participate in Internal Audit's dynamic risk assessment and planning process to develop a risk-based internal audit plan that addresses various risk components including technology risk, while considering emerging risks and changes to the business
- Responsibility for working with IT and finance and leaders to enhance and maintain a strong internal control environment
- Perform on-going or periodic testing of IT General Controls
- Collaborate with control owners to develop remediation plans for control deficiencies, monitor their execution, and perform remediation testing
- Partner with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate the User Access Review (UAR) and SOC Report review process
- Collaborate with external auditors to promote alignment on IT risks and control activities
- Collaborate with the business to drive actions that are pragmatic and achievable
- Identify opportunities to leverage IT solutions to create efficiencies in financial processes and strengthen Internal controls
- Provide meaningful insights about the work that you are responsible for that consistently demonstrates an understanding and appreciation for our business
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships within the team and across the business
- Provide creative input that will drive greater efficiency and value to the audit process
- Partnering with colleagues around the world to take on special projects focusing on, but not exclusive to compliance initiatives (e.g. business and systems integrations, financial systems implementation)
- Participate in the development of presentations and provide status updates to the SOX Steering Committee and audit reports and recommendations to the Audit Committee
- Perform other related special studies and projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on Computer Science, or its equivalent
- CISA certification preferred
- Experienced in working with modern cloud Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (SaaS).
- 8+ years of relevant IT audit and SOX experience, with a mix of private and public accounting experience preferred
- Project management skills – effective consultation, interpersonal, prioritization of topics/issues and organization
- Previous participation in existing IT programs for a public company
- Data analytics experience preferred
- Some degree of experience in Cyber risk assessments, and Business Continuity Program Audits
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a highly organized, detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization.
- An objective, independent, mature, unbiased individual with the highest integrity
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.