Peloton is seeking an exceptional Recruiter to support our hiring efforts as we continue to expand our foot print in Germany. This individual will be the first member of our Talent Acquisition function in that market. We are looking for someone to take full ownership of recruiting across all teams including Field Operations, Retail, and Corporate HQ.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile, strategic thinker and a self-starter, who is passionate about attracting and retaining the best talent. This role will report to our Senior Manager of International Recruitment in London so a “manage-up” mentality will be critical.
Given our current policy around Covid-19 this role will begin remotely with a planned transition to the Peloton Berlin office. Occasional travel to our various retail and warehouse locations in Germany (Dusseldorf, Cologne, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Wesseling) and the London office should be anticipated.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for a high volume of critical roles, from sourcing and interviewing to offer negotiation
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across the International Peloton team, as well as key cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Advise others on best practices regarding the hiring process
- Manage internal and external job postings
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, maintain ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
- Utilize innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
- Visiting different locations to host interviews and complete the on-boarding process.
- 4+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Experience recruiting across multiple disciplines highly preferred.
- Must be fluent in German - written and verbal
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System, ideally Greenhouse
- Superb organization and time management skills
- Solid track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date is ideal
- Presentation skills for Talent Acquisition and Hiring teams to showcase work
- Entrepreneurial drive with a clear sense of urgency to achieve results, ability to work within tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems
- Proven track record successfully sourcing passive candidates
- Proficient with MS Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate job requirements and expectations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread, and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touchpoint of the member experience – be it the studio, product, or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity
- 25 paid vacation days + bank holidays
- Outstanding healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- Free Peloton Membership
- Discount on Peloton Bike and apparel
- Flexible working policy