EMEA Retail Implementation Manager is a key role within the Real Estate International Development Team driving the successful delivery of physical retail experiences.
You will take a hands-on approach to the management of retail construction projects, working with our Professional Partners to provide the Retail Teams with an operating environment befitting of the people and pioneering technology in which it houses. Fundamental to the success of this delivery is the ability to operate at incredible pace, manage risk and communicate concisely regularly.
To be successful in this position, you need to be comfortable interfacing across the business at all levels of the organisation. Keeping an open mind and having a strong sense of ownership will help you to remain innovative whilst fully immersed into the Peloton culture. You will be a key figure in a small, yet high-functioning team that specialise in Retail Property and Construction projects. Challenging timeline deliverables are a given, and with the on-boarding and support of a tightknit, collaborative department you will be given ownership and accountability for project delivery almost immediately.
EMEA Retail Development Implementation Manager
- Manage the development of Retail Stores
- Support the Development and management of NSD, NPD upgrades, refurbs, concessions pop-up’s and the Concept Store development
- Work with HO Retail Implementation, Professional Partners, and internal departments to develop and maintain:
- International Retail Store Development programme tracking
- Project monitoring key milestones
- Highlighting and management of risks and mitigation plans
- Weekly progress reporting, tracking changes, highlighting risks and updating internal documentation
- 3rd party partner relationships
- Retail showroom designs
- Brand protection within estate
- CapEx tracking and procurement logs
As an excellent communicator updating on progress, risk, cost you will report into the International Head of Retail Implementation.
Often at short notice a flexible approach to travel will be required in this role.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in Retail Capital Project delivery within Europe.
- Minimum of 5 years managing external resources within Europe
- 3+ Years of planning applications/landlord approval experience
- Prince 2 or similar PM qualification
- An in-depth understanding of RIBA stages, UK CDM Regs, and Health and Safety practises
- Experience with having the speed of thought to problem solve and present creative, risk mitigated solutions to delivering your projects in a dynamic, fast paced technology company.
- Confidence in operating independently and working with cross functional teams in International markets
- Interpret Lease conditions with regard to design and fit-out considerations
- Proven attention to detail with exceptional organisational and decision-making skills
- Excellent business writing and communication skills to peers and senior leadership teams, with proven ability to compose effective business narratives
- Having the agility to manage multiple projects in multiple markets, adapting your approach, communication style and process appropriately
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.