The Peloton Bike is built through our Internal Bike Assembly System (IBAS) process which is a series of stations used for assembly and manufacturing. IBAS Assembly Technicians are responsible for each of their designated stations in our product assembly line. As the IBAS Assembly Team Lead, you will lead the team of Assembly Technicians in their duties in order to secure proper assembly and manufacturing of the Peloton Bike to the highest standard of quality.
- Maintaining a steady workflow in the assembly line
- Being able to assist all workstations if there’s a slowdown
- Regard bikes coming off the line to a high standard of quality
- Ensures technician adherence to detailed assembly instructions, processes, policies and procedures
- Ability to work OT, and any shift, as well as rotating shifts and weekends
- Providing stations with tools as they are needed
- Use a variety of automation, hand tools, power tools, presses, fixtures, computers, gages, software, work instructions, and test equipment
- Understanding the blueprint of the bike
- Diagnose issues with bikes coming off the line
- Maintain a log of all bikes that need to be repaired and are repaired.
- Fixing bikes that have any issues by following proper SOP
- Maintain the tooling cabinet, keep the supplies in check.
- Should have the ability to operate Google Sheets and Docs.
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Comply with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Peloton
- Manufacturing & Quality Management System and Peloton Employee Handbook
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Knowledge of Netsuite-based platforms
- Familiar with all Peloton Products
- Follow standards and documented procedures at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- A passion for fitness and exercise
- Good problem-solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to lift up to 145 lbs with assistance
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton products up to 145 lbs with assistance, sometimes up and downstairs. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, and Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.