The Senior Creative Project Manager reports to the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in New York. This person is responsible for managing project intake for the specialized Campaign Creative team, which focuses very deeply on Social and Digital campaign work. High-level responsibilities include Resourcing, Forecasting, Stakeholder Communication, and Overall Project Oversight. A successful Senior Creative Project Manager will have both a strong project management background and working knowledge of the Digital Creative process in both software development and marketing organizations. Using this knowledge, the Senior Creative Project Manager will ensure the best product is delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Project intake and management, start to finish
- Manage Creative team resourcing and forecast allocation; know what is coming down the pipeline and plan accordingly
- Consistent communication with all team members, from core team to stakeholders, management and beyond
- Ability to push back, even on more senior members of the team, in order to stay on track
- Ensure projects are scoped and defined clearly, with agreed upon timing and budget
- Work with stakeholders to plan 3, 6, 9 and 12 months out
- Assist creative team in gathering necessary assets including copy, photography, videography, swatches, and samples
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and prioritize each accordingly
- Assist International Marketing Director and Creative Lead in communications with external agencies for seasonal campaigns
- Assist the Sr. Director of Creative Operations in ongoing resource & creative & operations team planning
- Celebrate wins and be an evangelist for the creative team
- Foster increased collaboration with key departments
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Minimum of 6 Years of Project Management (or similar) experience
- Strong organizational skill-set with ability to multi-task
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experienced leadership skills, ideally having managed an Associate or Junior PM prior
- Capacity to look at work in larger view from both a strategic and creative standpoint
- Proactively develops initiatives that will improve the department, the work, and the company as a whole
- Fully autonomous workflow aside from general updates to Senior Director of Creative Operations
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies.