Location: Croydon, South London
Salary: £13.00 an hour (contracted 37.5 hrs a week)+ Overtime Available £19.50 premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 5 out of 7 days per week
Start Date: Immediate starts
If working for a premium health and fitness brand appeals to you, please get in touch. Since Peloton’s U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
Peloton Interactive launched in London during September last year and has grown from strength to strength. With our recent expansion into the North of England, we’re bulking up our staff.
What we’re looking for:
We’re seeking dedicated Bike Technicians/Mechanics to head up our Field Operations team in Rochdale. You’ll be carrying out day to day repairs of our Peloton bike at commercial locations and residential homes whilst providing 5-star customer service.
If you’re passionate about cycling and have mechanical background/good knowledge of bikes, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
You’ll be visiting our customers and carrying out the necessary repairs on any moving parts. During most shifts, you’ll have a Peloton colleague riding along with you, helping to identify the issue.
You’ll be fully trained on how to strip, repair and service the bike by one of our experienced technicians. Your daily duties will include:
- Perform in home product repairs at commercial locations and customer’s homes
- Involved in keeping track of stock and overseeing inventory
- Taking meticulous care of all the spare parts
- Deal with quality issues and liaising with members of staff overseas
- Assemble Peloton accessories and products in members’ homes
- Provide great customer service in educating customers on product setup
- Dynamic personality, and excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Computer literate whilst communicating repair issues
- A passion for health, fitness and exercise
- Must have a valid drivers license and a clean driving record
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phones
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan