Location: Croydon, South London
Salary & Hours: £10 an hour (£19,500 based on contracted 37.5 hrs a week) + Overtime Available, £15.00 premium rate after 48hrs
Days: 8-4 or 9-5pm - 5 days per week
Start Date: Immediate
Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors.
Since Peloton’s launch, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
Peloton officially expanded its operation to the UK & Canada last year. With our recent expansion into Germany, we have plans to open up and overtake the at-home health and fitness market.
What you’ll do:
In the Warehouse Operative role, your daily duties will include:
- Assemble our Peloton bikes for delivery.
- Prep & kit orders, including organizing each order in advance of delivery
- Load and transfer all inventory arriving to warehouse to dedicated prep area
- Assist with load-out of all orders into vans
- Assist with processing of returns, shipping of spare parts and recording inventory levels
- Operate material handling environment including forklifts or other equipment with appropriate training and/or Peloton certification
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times
Don’t worry about being an expert on building or repairing bikes. You only have to screw in and tighten a few parts. Full training is provided.
Dependant upon performance, you could quickly become a Senior Warehouse Operative due to the rapid growth of Peloton as a company. If you have any mechanical or bike building/repair related experience, you could transition into one of our Bike Refurb positions.
- Extremely detail-oriented & knowledge of warehouse operations
- Ability to follow directions and tasks in a professional and timely manner
- Dependable and works diligently for scheduled work shifts
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
This position involves loading, unloading and carrying Peloton Bikes and other products up to 130 lbs with a fellow colleague. Ideal candidates must be able to perform physical activity for their full shift.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
- Full uniform provided
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan