ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton's Member Experience (ME) team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement and retention efforts to drive usage and minimize churn
- Providing personalized and elevated support for our members whenever they need assistance
As a Technical Support Analyst in the Member Support organization, you will be among the team’s experts on how Peloton hardware, software and tools work. You will continuously invest in building this knowledge to ensure depth and technical proficiency in the organization. In this role, you will partner with other departments to represent technical and quality issues reported via Members and agents in order to quickly identify issues and make improvements. You will also manage the processes for dealing with bugs and emergencies. Finally, you will maintain all of the documentation and technical material upon which agents execute in interactions with Members.
- Partner with Product, Engineering and other departments by collecting reports, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Participate in the JIRA processes for issues, bugs, and fires
- Work with the Operations team to ensure agents perform technical work correctly and to understand the issues that need to be addressed with other teams
- Understand all of the details of each of Peloton’s products to ensure technical trouble-shooting is documented and to ensure that workflows are correct and that associated systems for replacements and spares are all correct
- Propose recommendations for further investigation or improvement driven by data and root cause analysis
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience driving impact on cross-functional project and applying data to demonstrate impact
- Must be able to work independently and employ strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated interest in leading projects and programs that involve multiple stakeholders, comfortable collaborating with agile/scrum teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Effective oral, presentation, and written communication skills
- Risk management, standards and policies formulation experience preferred
- Project Management and Six Sigma experience preferred
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Two years experience in a customer facing service role recommended
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.