Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness and driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven and hardworking Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging and rewarding environment.
As a Project Manager, you will drive planning, project execution, development, and stakeholder and vendor management for our Enterprise Systems team. The Enterprise Systems team provides and supports integration between key business systems. This role will be managing projects for the Procurement line of business, integrating financial systems such as Concur, Coupa, Kryiba, and Costar to support Peloton employees in the US and in our growing Global locations. You will also liaise with cross functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
You are required to work with technical staff and manage technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board and workflow for the team. You will apply your technical and organizational skills to correctly capture requirements, plan for dependencies, and make these teams more efficient. You know how to apply technology to solve problems. You are both a diplomat and an advocate, and will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders and partners, internal and external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, and mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language and possess knowledge of infrastructure operations, systems integration, application development, supply chain logistics and operations, service delivery and support, and related services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As the project manager, you will help our teams maintain organization while continuing to improve on process and communication. The right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced and high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation plans
- Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status
- Support change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework
- Facilitate regular meetings with your scrum team, stakeholders, and vendors
- Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register
- Strong understanding of story points and estimation
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision
- 3+ years project management experience related to technology
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
- Prior experience with financial systems Project Management is considered a plus, but is not required.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.