Senior Site Reliability Engineers at Peloton take a software engineering approach to building our infrastructure platform and collaborate with teams as they build applications on that platform.
The Production Reliability Team’s mission is to improve the reliability of the applications we launch at Peloton by collaborating on software design with other teams in the engineering organization.
You will embed directly with other engineering teams, serving as a partner in design, a force multiplier, and an advocate for best practices. The value provided by the Embedded SRE is that of context: you will be involved with a project from the design phase so you will have the context to help with everything else on the journey to production and beyond.
- Help design and build scalable, secure and reliable systems and applications using best-in-class technologies and platforms
- Lead Production Readiness Reviews to ensure that all services and features are secure, scalable and reliable
- Help developers interface with tooling, including our Kubernetes platform and in-house continuous delivery pipeline for Terraform
- Build tools to reduce toil and automate workflows
- Participate in an Incident Commander rotation to lead the effort in resolving mission-critical issues across the entire engineering organization
We are looking for someone with:
- Working knowledge of infrastructure-as-code and CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for collaboration and helping people get things done
- Systems thinking, deep troubleshooting, and great communication skills
Skills that are nice to have:
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure
- Proficient with Terraform and Terragrunt
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with RESTful APIs
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, and streaming technology, we create digital fitness and wellness content and products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: email@example.com
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.