The Acquisition Software team at Peloton is responsible for building products and features for our e-commerce platforms (Web and POS). In the past year, Peloton has expanded our product offering to include a Bike, Treadmill and now a digital product. During this expansion, our team has crafted exceptional user experiences to promote our wide variety of product offerings across all of our e-commerce platforms.
As a Technical Program Manager you will be responsible for managing and coordinating Peloton’s online for delivering and launching experiences and features that drive higher engagement and comprehension on our UK and DE e-commerce site, deliver benefits for member experience, and supporting other international markets as Peloton expands.
The ideal candidate will have functional and technical experience, and be an expert in project management systems including Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project / Smartsheet.
*This role is based in our London International HQ office and travel to our other sites may be required.
You will be joining a company that creates positivity, community, and fitness with technology. You will work with smart engineers, designers, and product managers to build and improve our commerce platform (web, mobile, logistics), CMS, home bike tablet, live streaming services, and other back-end services. In addition you will:
- Be the Scrum Master, evangelist, and coach for agile development
- Manage the end to end delivery of business requirements from conception to release, and define the definition of done, in accordance with our global frameworks.
- Monitor and control execution though iterative sprint planning and software release cycles.
- High-level understanding of e-commerce platforms: API & payment integrations, analytics & front-end programming to deliver custom technical requirements.
- Identify dependencies on other business functions and communicate these within the project plans, whilst working to manage and remove impediments where possible.
- Work closely with the Development manager to manage team resourcing
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and global Product organization to design and implement measurable solutions
- Help create self-organized, empowered teams that drive continuous improvement for our member and business needs
- Coordinate and help come up with solutions, and remove impediments
- Wear multiple hats with willingness to go beyond your own role
- Specify project constraints, and provide mitigation plan
- Help build consensus between teams and educate them on methodologies used
- Haves worked on mid-sized projects with cross functional teams (designers, engineers, analysts, testers)
- Keeps the team informed of program risks to programs and mitigation plans, with reporting up to our business stakeholders
- Support planning for international market launches
- Handles multiple, competing priorities and ability to influence at various levels within the company
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Executives, and large groups
- Good track record of fostering strong cross-functional relationships between Engineering and non-Software teams
- Status reports
- Retrospective summaries
- Project plans
- Release plans
- Resourcing plans
- Strong analytical, problem solving and planning ability
- Experience with Agile Software, lean methodology, JIRA
- Works well in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience with managing multiple projects through the software development lifecycle (design, engineering, testing, release phases)
- Bachelor's Degree in technology computer related field preferred
BONUS POINTS IF YOU:
- Worked on internal facing tools
- Worked with companies who have shipped tangible products
- Worked closely with customer support teams
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada and Germany,, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.