Location: San Leandro Refurb Center
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Assembly Associates will perform basic tasks along refurbishment repair and go-not-go testing. They will provide the inspection of Peloton products to ensure parts and assemblies meet Peloton’s specifications and quality of standards.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform refurbish and repair work as instructed.
- Read work or service orders, follow process drawings, instruction, and sample assemblies, or receive verbal holding instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Position, align, or disassemble parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, other device, or goods.
- Perform basic inspection tasks with eyes, ears, or hands, following instruction, drawing, or sample.
- Perform go-not-go testing and inspection to ensure parts and assemblies meet goods specifications and standards.
- Communicate any process problems with peers, leads, supervisors or engineers.
- Attend and participate in one-on-one or team meeting to share observation and experience.
- Capable of excellent documentation and tracking data
- Maintain a safe and clean environment at all times.
- Completion of a high school degree or equivalent is preferred. Successful completion of company provided training and certification may be required.
- Manual dexterity required for operating equipment, and computers. Good attention to detail.
- Hands on ability to assemble, repair and use basic machine shop tools, perform equipment calibration, maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting.
- Excellent eye-hand coordination required. Requires understanding of and ability to use a wide variety of tools. Must be able to use a power or hand tool.
- Ability to add and subtract two-digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using weight measurement and distance.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, leads and supervisors of the organization.·
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.