Peloton is looking for a passionate and talented Paid Search Manager with a track record of driving performance across multiple Digital platforms to join its growing team in London. Reporting to the Senior Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for continuously improving Digital Media performance across Europe by planning and execution across Search and YouTube.
- Full ownership of planning & execution of Peloton’s Search and YouTube activity spanning seasonal messaging and key initiatives across the UK and Germany including
- Strategic & tactical planning
- Budget management
- Ongoing optimization
- Weekly reporting including creation and maintenance of dashboards
- Testing calendars
- Media tag management
- Creative management with internal team and external agency
- Support team with
- Social executions
- Google Analytics
- 4+ years of digital media management, with in-depth hands-on Google Ads platform experience (search, display, Youtube etc.) along with working knowledge of Bing Ads, Google Analytics, GTM
- Successfully demonstrated ability to wear multiple hats - hands on execution, optimization, tactical planning, managing relationships with platforms etc.
- Direct in-platform experience managing both Search (Google + Bing) and YouTube campaigns
- Knowledge of ad tech landscape including areas such as viewability & verification, audience platforms, measurement, page tagging, pixel creation, troubleshooting & configuration etc.
- Experience working with creative teams to influence content and asset production to maximize channel performance
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Excellent analytical skills. Experience in data driven strategy.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously.
- Experience managing Social campaigns preferred but not mandatory
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, and the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, and world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, and Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast and Android TV. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.