The Strategic Partnerships team is a newly formed part of our International Business Development function. The team is committed to expanding Peloton’s presence within international markets by engaging and developing crucial partnerships within our core verticals.
We are motivated to deliver a world-class experience to existing and new members of the Peloton community by ensuring our partners are equipped with the tools needed to succeed.
Valuing high-energy, motivated and tenacious individuals, this team is a great fit for anyone looking to make their mark at a market-leading fitness company.
As an Account Manager within our Strategic Partnerships team, you will be at the forefront of our commercial operation, working as a day to day key point of contact for our major accounts. This role is vital for ensuring clients are engaged with the Peloton concept and are driving consumers to try our product.
You will ensure the continued success of our key partnerships by effectively executing our commercial program and delighting clients on a day to day basis. You will be the central figure liaising with multiple teams to drive continued success for new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for guaranteeing the healthy promotion of our brand within commercial environments, running business reviews alongside your Manager and escalating support needs by liaising directly with our Field Operations team.
You will also be responsible for project management of new partner implementations. This will focus on the onboarding of clients. You will have strong stakeholder management experience, working in cross-functional teams to implement new relationships with large Tier 1 organisations.
This role is ideal for someone who is strategic, uses their initiative and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective daily management of key Strategic Partnerships including the successful execution of an implementation and development of existing accounts
- Directly working with operations teams to deliver on maintenance and service of Peloton equipment in partner environments
- Working alongside the marketing teams to curate and develop content for partners to share with their audience to drive more engagement for the Peloton brand
- Analyse and interpret data to understand the health of an account and provide strategic recommendations in line with derived insights
- Support the delivery, training and installation of Peloton products in a commercial environment
- Schedule and lead business reviews, monthly calls, maintenance checks and support orders according to the Statement of Work
- Work cross-functionally by liaising with our Field Operations team to meet our SLAs and support the customer appropriately
- Present to stakeholders and build long-term relationships with key individuals in the partner organisation
- Daily organisation of workload through clear tracking of account status
- Work directly with Manager of strategic partnerships on new partner implementations
- Be able to manage complex projects from initial conversation to implementation within the Peloton business
- 2+ year experience in account management or customer facing role
- Experience of project management
- Project management tools such as monday.com / trello preferred
- Highly motivated and driven individual
- Able to analyse and interpret data and provide recommendations
- Experience using initiative and working in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A problem solver able to process information quickly
- Expert at relationship building and stakeholder management
- Experience navigating the political landscape of an organisation
- Intellectually curious and eager to learn
- Interest in fitness-tech is a plus
- Experience of salesforce preferred
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating products that merge high-design with modern technology to provide at-home access to live streaming and on demand fitness classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.