Peloton’s Content Department, comprised of our Production, Studio Operations and Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to oversee logistical and business aspects of production for assigned content vertical as well as studio operations.
- Work hand in hand with Executive Producer to assist in all content and operational requirements for the Germany content team
- Serve as central point of knowledge and information for Content Department projects
- Responsible for the production schedule and determining / revising the class mix as needed
- Responsible for all CMS class creations and the class publishing schedule
- Responsible for keeping the Production Manual up to date and ensuring production protocols are followed
- Collaborate and serve as a liaison with Product and Communications teams on business goals and strategies to ensure all are working in sync, and support the Instructors with all communication requests
- Responsible for Instructor schedules, booking requests, PTO and providing additional support to Instructors
- Track invoices, releases and other financial/legal documents
- Line-manage the Production Coordinator
- Oversee studio operations, including management of Guests and Members
- Experience working in a live production environment
- Fluency in German would be highly advantageous
- Proven experience running day-to-day operations, setting priorities and managing multiple assignments concurrently
- Keen business sense with strong problem-solving skills
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and interpersonal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Applications
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.