You will be responsible for supporting the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of our North Acton depot, including warehouse and delivery operations, managing staff, product inventory, and vehicle fleet management.
Location: North Acton, London
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: 5 days per week, including weekends as necessary during busy season
Start Date: ASAP
Would you like to work for a premium health and fitness brand? Since Peloton’s U.S. launch five years ago, it has rapidly grown into a 4-billion-dollar company and has acquired celebrity fans such as David Beckham, Kate Hudson, Leonardo Di Caprio, Ellen DeGeneres, Barack Obama and Hugh Jackman amongst others.
- Assist the Field Operations Manager in the overall operation of the site
- Lead full Warehouse team in daily operations, including product pre-assembly, inventory movements, receiving/sending shipments, resolving inventory discrepancies, and prepping delivery load-outs
- Own regular site safety procedures and inspections
- Responsible for all site related inventory management activities, including daily cycle counts, end of month counts, stock levels, daily picking/packing and order fulfilment, send and receiving shipments
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar position
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience coaching and developing staff on soft and technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies.
Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.
- Full uniform provided
- Work phone
- Health insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Pension Plan