Peloton is looking for a driven and Retail Service & Experience Manager to join our growing team in the UK. This individual will be accountable for ensuring service and experience journeys follow a consumer and employee-first approach, considering all entry points into the sales funnel. This position will report to the International Director of Retail and work hand-in-hand with Regional Managers in defining and creating Peloton’s retail service and experience guiding principle.
- Define and constantly innovate service and experience according to strategic objectives in an ever-changing retail environment
- Serve as the “Front of House” operations expert, partnering cross-functionally in optimising consmer and member entry points to the brand
- Partner with Regional Manager in each store to ensure world-class service along with a consistent execution of Peloton’s sales methodology
- Define, measure, and review current KPI’s and create new ways to measure service and experience
- Utilize programs such as The Mystery Shopper to inform and manage service journeys
- Hands-on execution of Peloton strategy as part of the Operations team
- Serve as the key voice in the development of the Peloton service and experience model
- Create a “right first time and on time” culture to support sustainable and profitable growth
- Leverage technology to enhance service and experience
- Develop the playbook standard for service excellence in retail stores
- Monitor reactive messaging and updating the service proposition and business partners accordingly
- Serve as a Peloton cultural ambassador; story-telling, celebrating wins, and inspiring teams
- Implement store labour planning model that delivers optimal levels of rest and recovery for our teams, enhancing productivity, service, and experience for customer and store teams
- 5+ years experience in a retail, operations, sales, member experience, and/or service environment
- Strong knowledge of local and national market and consumer business trends
- Ability to influence and partner with a broad range of internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of sales and service expertise
- An innovative thinker who will evolve our retail experience in an ever-changing environment
- Elevated communication skills
- Flexible and comfortable with the ambiguity that comes with a start-up environment
- Customer and employee-first mind set
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, Crain’s New York Business’ Tech25 and Fast 50, as well as TIME’s Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.