ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a Program Manager to support our talent processes, programs and systems. We want to be the best place to work for the world’s best talent--our talent solutions just be world-class, cutting edge, and innovative to ensure the growth and development of our people. The Talent Management Specialist will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the Talent Management and Corporate Business Partner team, this role will be responsible for ideating, building and project managing the creation of our talent programs, regularly measuring and reporting out on their effectiveness, and ensuring our programs continuously iterate and improve. This role will report to the VP, Talent Management and Corporate Business Partners and will partner closely with business leaders across all functions, and People team leaders across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building and maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, and will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome and embrace change, and will be energized by rapid growth and scale. They will have project management skills, will bring a bias for action and a focus on driving continuous improvement through rigorous evaluation of metrics.
- You’ll support, project manage, execute the roll-out of and help scale innovative and global talent management processes – e.g., performance management, promotions reviews, calibration/people reviews, talent assessment, succession planning, career development
- You’ll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive and global, and you’ll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials and digital solutions have a “Peloton” feel
- You’ll take the initiative to develop and manage timelines, driving our projects forward and pivoting/reprioritizing as necessary
- You’ll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI and inclusivity of programs, and identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement and sustainability
- You’ll collaborate with global People BPs, business leaders, and People COE partners such as to measure impact, and start to assess and predict needs
- You’ll serve as a resource for employees and leaders, providing just in time education and perspctive on our programs and processes, ensuring we are building great coaches
- You’ll clean, manage and ensure the integrity of our talent data, and will produce and present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- You’ll learn and become the expert in talent components of our HRIS technology, managing data integration and ensuring we are pushing the limits of what the tech will offer
- You’ll be curious and keep an eye on the external market, partnering with our systems COE to bring new solutions to the table
- You’ll build and manage tools, you’ll evolve tools and solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency and scale
- You’ll perform data analysis using advanced excel skills and other applications to see our impact on the organization
- You’ll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management and Corp BP team, you’ll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, and you’ll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of related HR experience (background/expertise as an HR generalist, HR project manager, HR business partners/advisor to leadership)
- Experience building and/or rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS
- High level of discretion – ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations and have difficult conversations
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and manage your and other’s time
- Aptitude for and interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data and using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration and teaming
- Willingness to participate in calls across time zones as needed
- Self starter with strong organization skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.