ABOUT THE ROLE
The Senior Director of Customer Acquisition for Peloton Digital will lead the charge in aggressively growing revenue for Peloton. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned media exec with at least 10 years of marketing/ advertising experience across digital and TV platforms. They will be entrepreneurial, collaborative, have excellent analytical skills and a deep knowledge of how to build/ optimize media plans for a subscription service. They will build and lead omni-channel campaigns and collaborate closely with external and internal partners to drive business KPIs.
- Oversee large media budget for Peloton Digital with a bias for ROI in our media strategy
- Develop omni-channel campaigns that are creative and efficient
- Oversee the media planning/ buying process across all platforms including TV, social, search, display, native, email, programmatic and more
- Manage relationships with our media agencies ensuring they are properly briefed and tracking towards our OKR's
- Partner with GM & SVP of Digital, Business Intelligence, Finance to build forecasts and business models that anticipate future growth, support budgeting processes, and other needs of the business
- Manage acquisition of new customers including ownership of acquisition plan and budgeting to hit goals
- Lead media performance reporting including KPI definition & weekly insights
- Manage crossover of media plans between different product lines:
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Brand Marketing, CRM/ Product Marketing, Customer Acquisition for Bike & Tread business lines, Product Management, Research, among others, to ensure programs are cohesive and fully integrated. This includes taking into consideration product roadmaps, brand strategy, engagement metrics, and much more.
- Work closely with Brand Manager to ensure creative strategy is tightly aligned with media strategy.
- Be accountable for campaign performance and deliver cross-functional updates, reporting, executive summaries, analysis
- Manage one Senior Manager
- Experience managing multi-product media campaigns balancing customer overlap and maximizing ROI
- Must be extremely comfortable with analyzing complex data sets, commissioning reporting & research, writing post-campaign summaries, and partnering with BI to build business critical-dashboards
- 10+ years of experience in advertising/ media planning/ buying, and at least 5 year in TV
- Balance of performance and brand media planning using full funnel media tactics including TV and digital channels
- Experience across the whole media landscape especially:
- TV including DR & General market Cable, Advanced TV (inc with MVPDs) & OTT
- Digital including Facebook, Apple (Search) and Google (focusing on app campaigns)
- Deep experience in media measurement, especially in the following areas:
- Cross channel via Media Mix Modelling
- TV spike attribution
- Mobile in-app measurement
- Experience with subscription services and deep understanding of churn and retention behaviors required
- Great collaborator/ partner
- A creative eye and appreciation/ understanding of mechanics of brand building
- Savvy communicator with great presentation skills
- Solid knowledge of best practices w/in your domain
- Experience managing multi-country media campaigns, especially in US, UK & CA
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.