Peloton is seeking an Inventory Operations Analyst to join our New York based Continuous Improvement team. In this role you will manage performance against our Inventory related KPIs, performing root cause analysis when issues arise. Leveraging transactional data, you will recommend and implement changes to reduce cost, eliminate waste & improve our processes. Operating as the Inventory Subject Matter expert, you will assist in defining our future capabilities and ensuring the Peloton supply chain remains a strategic advantage for the company as we continue to grow our global footprint.
- Own the journey to Perpetual Inventory
- Track performance against Operational metrics and work with partner teams to exceed accuracy and efficiency targets
- Capture and Analyze Inventory Variances across the Peloton network - developing and leading a root cause analysis process to ensure trouble areas are monitored and eliminated
- Report weekly metrics for inventory accuracy and process non-compliance; Drive Performance against KPIs for the growing Peloton warehouse network
- Monitor Cycle Count programs and drive for expansion and improvement of the process
- Develops Standard Operating procedures and train employees in inventory control processes
- Perform Ad-hoc reconciliations, semi-annual reconciliation and year end physical inventory audits at warehouses
- Drive Continuous Improvement
- Develop and implement new processes to increase inventory accuracy and simplify warehouse personnel workflows
- Be the Inventory SME for Strategic Programs
- Take on project leadership roles related to the Peloton systems - co-leading projects implementing new supply chain processes and associated management metrics working alongside internal business partners, IT project managers and 3PL partners
- Strong understanding of end-to-end supply chain concepts and financial acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal and external customers to get results
- Strong quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Minimum of 3 years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 1-2 years experience in project management or business process management
- Proven experience leveraging Lean principles to drive improvement
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is a plus
- Experience using reporting and productivity tools to provide insights
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes & business requirements in a logical and structured manner
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes and developing effective change management plans
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.