NATIONAL OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
- Manage the team of Operations Coordinators
- Assist in managing all vehicle routing and customer scheduling for the National Field Operations Center network
- Collaborate with all internal Peloton teams and serve as the point of contact and problem solver regarding all stages of the delivery process (initial scheduling, rescheduling requests, delivery status, service requests, etc)
- Ensure the efficient routing of vehicles to minimize travel time and maximize efficiency
- Constantly evaluate the efficiency of routes including travel times, traffic patterns, zip code delivery zones, etc
- Assist with Team Scheduling to ensure coverage of the Field Support Line.
- An outgoing, dynamic personality, and excellent communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team atmosphere
- At least 2 year of management experience
- Excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to troubleshoot problems and think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities
- Excellent work ethic, relentless attention to detail and superior analytical skills
- Ability to build and lead a team of high performing people with the goal of achieving a very high standard of customer satisfaction
- Experience with vehicle routing and customer scheduling
- At least 1 year experience of Dispatch Track Preferred
- At least 2 Years of Experience with Scheduling
- At least 1 Year of Member support experience
- Experience with Peloton Technology preferred
- Experience with Field Service Lightning or Sales Force Preferred