Peloton is looking for a savvy and process driven Senior Technical Recruiter to lead hiring initiatives for some of the most technical roles we’re looking to fill. This person will be responsible for hiring the best tech talent in NYC and beyond, working with our hiring managers on strategy, organizational development, and the entire candidate lifecycle from creating a robust pipeline of prospective candidates, setting up the right interview process ensuring we’re adequately assessing candidates, to negotiating and closing offers.
Our Tech Recruiting team has ambitious hiring goals, as well as a roadmap to execute across that aims to create a seamless and positive experience for our candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers, and we’re looking for a seasoned professional who loves technical recruiting to join our team. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
What you’ll do:
- Proactively guide candidates throughout the entire hiring process, from prospecting, to preliminary phone calls, through the offer stage, all the way up to on-boarding; the entire time, be able to provide an amazing candidate experience, consistently providing all necessary information to our candidates.
- Become an expert in the technology areas you are recruiting for, being able to speak in depth about the technical challenges Peloton is facing in your designated areas.
- Take on hard to fill positions in niche technology areas, becoming a trusted partner of the hiring managers you work support.
- Be able to create a pipeline of candidates alongside your stakeholders, with a high volume of phone calls and a predictable flow of interviews and hires.
- Know where to find candidates, who to engage them, and offer readily available candidates that fit our requirements into the hiring process.
- Manage the pipeline of candidates in all of your open requisitions, making sure we are responding to everyone in a timely manner so that all candidates know where they are in the candidate lifecycle.
- Be able to own and drive processes independently, including looking for areas of opportunity to make improvements, conducting experiments and making successful changes based on data.
- Create reporting and hiring metrics to present to hiring managers, upper management, leadership, and more, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand and how we can improve.
- Have a passion for creating a diverse workforce, including introducing us to new sourcing techniques and / or partnering with external groups to attend or host hiring events.
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 7 + years of full cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment as an internal Senior Technical Recruiter.
- Proven track record of filling technical positions in niche areas.
- Relationship building with hiring managers at all levels and making successful placements; a network that is active and up-to-date who can speak to your technical recruiting expertise and professionalism.
- Confidence to jump in and move on open requisitions with a sense of urgency.
- Creative and innovative mindset and the ability to independently solve problems.
- Dedicated to knowledge-sharing at all stages of a hiring cycle.
- Passion for keeping up with industry trends and the latest sourcing hacks and tools.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to understand/communicate complex technical requirements.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and a self-starter
- Familiarity and passion for Peloton and our mission
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.