Warehouse Manager, FIELD OPERATIONS
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that has transformed the at-home fitness experience by creating a bike that merges high-design with modern technology to provide at home access to live streaming and on demand indoor cycling classes led by elite instructors. With a state of the art studio, the best instructors and content distribution, Peloton delivers an intense high-energy workout that motivates, while positively changing the mind and body – all from your home.
As a company Peloton believes in taking risks and continuously challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to think like owners. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Oversee all day-to-day operations of the distribution center, including warehouse and delivery operations, managing staff scheduling, product inventory, and vehicle fleet management. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Aid in the development of an inventory strategy for warehousing in a Super Field Ops location, and customer delivery with a focus on overall customer service.
- Ensure proper transaction execution for all inventory movements.
- Generate,and receive Transfer Orders from Netsuite
- Receive and trouble shoot for all incoming and outgoing TOs and POs of LTL or FTL shipments.
- Ensures compliance of all inventory processes and procedures.
- Maintain compliant records of physical and virtual receipts of all inbound and outbound shipments Including pick slips, bills of lading etc.
- Comply with all OSHA and ANSI regulations and audit as necessary.
- Ensure proper physical controls regarding inventory are in place and monitored
- Perform inventory preparation and manage physical inventory process (Weekly and Monthly
- Hiring, training and supervision of all staff
- Ensure proper inventory levels by evaluating sales data and communicating with Peloton Logistics team on a regular basis
- Oversee daily assembly operations
- Produce and generate reports of deliveries, inventory, and driver information on a weekly basis
- Strong organizational, logistical, and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Relentless attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Spreadsheets
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Comfortable with managing a team of up to 25 people including full time, part time, and seasonal workers
- Ability to build and lead a highly successful and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule; ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Have a valid driver's license
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and procedures is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree preferred