ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst who will assist our Senior Manager across Sales & Marketing. The ideal candidate is driven and resourceful, with strong prioritization skills and a desire to dive into the data. This person will partner closely with our accounting and payables teams as well as corporate leaders across the organization.
- Assist in budgeting, forecasting and long-range planning related to corporate overhead
- Assist in supporting adoption of new FP&A planning system and best practices across the organization
- Support monthly close process through close partnership with the accounting team
- Help with monthly & quarterly internal and external reporting, including driving insightful analyses to explain trends and any variance to plans
- Serve as link between the finance organization, corporate teams and management
- Help to identify key trends and potential risks & opportunities across the business
- Assist in cross-functional work to evaluate strategic initiatives and associated financial impacts and help to incorporate into financial plans
- Assist in creation of ad-hoc analyses for cross functional leaders and management
- 2+ years in FP&A
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Extraordinary Excel / PowerPoint / financial modeling skills
- Must be a proactive & highly organized self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across the organization
- Systems – no working knowledge needed (experience with Netsuite, Host Analytics, Concur, Coupa a plus)
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and / or media preferred
- Experience with international consolidation and reporting a plus
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.