Member Support Associate - Social, Community, Legal, Executive Support
Location: Plano, TX
General role description:
The Member Support Associate is responsible for working directly with Members to resolve their issues and provide great experiences. Associates will handle escalations and complex Member interactions. We are looking for candidates to join a team that focuses on providing outstanding support in the areas of Social, Community, Legal, and Executive Support. The successful candidate must be highly skilled in social media; proficient at managing highly visible or escalated situations; and capable of interacting directly with the most senior executives in the company.
- Monitor Peloton’s social channels by addressing any support-related posts, comments, messages and taking appropriate follow-up actions
- Resolving Support-related social posts, comments and messages using standard processes, tools and follow up to resolve Member issues and communicate with internal stakeholders, as appropriate
- Engage with Members on Peloton’s social media accounts
- Monitor and respond to reviews, including proactive outreach to address support issues identified
- Provide elevated support for high-visibility Members (e.g., celebrities, pro athletes, business executives) in a timely and high-touch way
- Provide exceptional Executive Support by driving resolution and outcomes on some of the most difficult interactions with Peloton Members
- Work with the Legal team on escalated interactions concerning liability issues by driving resolution and outcomes
- Support the Manager and the team to ensure daily goals are met in the areas of Member experience, performance, and productivity
- Think creatively about ways in which we can elevate the Peloton experience for our members every day and solve problems, and share those ideas.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in the customer service/support space with leadership responsibility preferred
- Highly skilled with social media with experience monitoring and contributing to public posts
- Exceptional communication skills especially in the area of written communication with the ability to draft and post messages on behalf of the company and senior executives
- Significant experience dealing with complex customer service issues involving potentially escalated customers
- Maintain discretion in dealing with high profile Members and issues of confidentiality or sensitivity to our Members, the community, or the company
- Ability to remain professional and composed while dealing with multiple internal and external parties in high pressured situations to achieve positive outcomes
- Ability to learn from interactions, detect trends, and analyze data in order to identify issues and recommend solutions
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or liberal arts preferred
- 3+ years of experience in retail, hospitality and/or customer service preferred
- Desire and ability to work different shifts to provide full coverage as part of a team.
Founded in 2012, Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We bring our Members live and on-demand workouts from the world’s best instructors via the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread and Peloton Digital platforms.
We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our Members first and obsess over every touchpoint of their experience. We hire the best and encourage all of our associates to be passionate brand ambassadors. Most important, we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, Peloton was named the fastest growing company in the city by Crain’s and is consistently named among the most innovative companies by Fast Company. Peloton’s investors include True Ventures, Fidelity Investments, Wellington Management, JP Morgan Private Bank, NBCUniversal, and Kleiner Perkins. Learn more at onepeloton.com.