We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated and analytical Operations leader to join our EU team to develop, manage and lead our logistics business in Germany. The Operations Manager will be responsible for growing the last mile and service logistics network to support the DE market growth. They will be engaging with internal partners and 3PL to provide a high-quality experience to our members on all key logistics touchpoints.
A successful candidate must have experience in managing high touch operations in a consumer-facing business. They will thrive in a fast-paced environment. A natural leader and great communicator, the Operations Manager will have a proven track record at driving performance, whilst nurturing a fun and engaging environment.
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality experience of in-home installation and service operations
- Develop performance scorecards/SLAs & drive the performance management process
- Owns the day to day management of the Peloton nodes and 3PL partners
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify root cause performance issues and drive change
- Inform delivery and service network development strategy, in partnership with Peloton business stakeholders
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes which make the Peloton and 3PL teams more efficient
- Be a thought leader around operational improvement opportunities
- Act as a business owner for technology strategy to streamline last mile operations & visibility
- Drive all customer experience improvement initiatives for the UK network
- As a member of the European Leadership team, represent the local market and contribute to the development of Peloton globally
- Strong academic record; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- 3-6 years’ experience in operations, or other fast-paced fields (logistics experience a plus but not required)
- Experience developing teams and managing large accounts
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and problem-solving skills
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
- Experience in a multinational environment a plus
Role Location: Berlin, DE
Reports into Senior Manager Logistics Europe
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.