IT Technical Business Analyst - Integrations
Peloton’s IT organization is seeking a unique individual who understands the business side of retail and also is comfortable with getting hands on in the technical side of data operations. You will work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high quality work.
In this role you will interact with multiple business units at Peloton to understand how their underlying data supports their business functions. You will build, maintain, and analyze dashboards which monitor data fidelity across multiple systems to ensure data completeness. You will follow the data at Peloton to ensure that we have implemented timely and accurate integration pipelines throughout the organization.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving IT organization, a results oriented and driven global organization with ownership over a portfolio that delivers direct value to these organizational stakeholders and Peloton overall. The ideal profile of this position calls for a flexible and well-rounded individual – someone who is self-motivated, detailed oriented, collaborative, and has strong communication skills.
- Be able to assess business needs/priorities and execute on project deliverables
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying systems/applications
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and triage integration errors between systems
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Collaborate with development team to produce stable and high quality integrations
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with technical peers and business users
- Form strong working relationships with your Peloton peers and across the IT organization
Basic Job Requirements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Software development experience in a programming language (other than SQL)
- Strong SQL skills (comfortable writing stored procedures, advanced queries, and reporting out of SQL)
- Experience with at least one business intelligence (BI) tool--Looker preferred
- Full stack BI Developer experience: aggregation of data sources, normalization, BI data layer, BI reporting, business insight analysis
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills; detail oriented
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e. NetSuite, SAP)
- Functional experience in the retail, supply chain/logistics, and/or inventory industries
- Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Hands on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi, Mulesoft AnyPoint, Pentaho, and Informatica
- Master Data Management (MDM) experience