ABOUT THE ROLE
Peloton is searching for an amazing new Facilities crew member. Join us today!
- Performing cleaning and maintenance of locker rooms, office spaces, customer facing lounges, break rooms, instructor green rooms, building curbs, etc. throughout daily operations to highest brand levels
- Clean and maintain guest towels and other amenities in customer locker rooms
- Responsible for accepting and transport of supply, production or furniture deliveries
- Resetting and maintaining conference rooms
- Performing touch up painting or small repairs throughout studio, office & customer facing areas
- Working alongside Studio Workplace team to perform and set up event, production or meeting equipment
- Flexibility to deal with any building (plumbing or facility) issues that could arise
- Positively representing the Peloton brand in all member interactions
- Greet all guests entering and leaving the studio with a pleasant & positive demeanor
- Adhere to high expectations placed on teamwork along with the ability to work professionally with fellow crew members, clients and other departments within Peloton
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply
- Must have a positive attitude and high standards for cleaning and sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Ability to use (or learn) tools or equipment to perform repairs or building maintenance
- Ambitious, hard-working and team-oriented quick learner with an eye towards efficiency
- Must be able to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Ability to effectively practice time management within a television style production schedule
- Must be able to use and communicate using company email, scheduling applications or other appropriate communication tools
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning and late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.