Peloton is seeking a Senior Beta Test Coordinator to join our Device Product Quality team. This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional team of Engineers, Project/Program Managers and QA personnel working on the connected devices that are shaping our current and next generation products.
Our ideal candidate will be able to understand and anticipate the ongoing needs of our Product Development teams to help organize in-situation, highly-confidential beta tests and gather field data about our products to ensure we are meeting product specifications, technical specifications, and delighting customers with exceptional user experiences.
This role requires a highly organized individual who is comfortable in a fast paced environment.
- Identify and recruit both internal and external participants for well-coordinated, highly-confidential in-field beta tests in advance of new product releases.
- Perform field testing with a focus on validating product and technical specifications and ensuring a high-quality consumer experience.
- Clearly document and track feedback and funnel findings to product and engineering teams for review and resolution.
- Manage all participant communication and scheduling at multiple locations.
- Arrange locations/facilities and prepare materials for all Beta projects.
- Identify and manage support vendors and resources.
- Create and maintain systems and platforms to help our Product Quality team stay efficient and productive – including data archives, a participant database and other systems/tools as necessary.
- Day to day responsibilities for this role will be split roughly between:
- 50% participant recruiting via multiple media avenues.
- 50% team operations and coordination of activities at multiple geographic locations to include personnel, equipment distribution and defined control facilities.
- At least three to five years of experience coordinating electronics devices beta test projects and resources as part of an agency, research consultancy, or product/tech company.
- Experience with highly confidential beta test participant recruitment.
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills.
- Excited to work in a scrappy, independent fashion and seek out information to move projects forward.
- Self-starter who is able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes.
- Software expertise with Google apps and the usual PPT, Word and Excel.
- Interest and passion for people and cultures.
NICE TO HAVE
- Degree related to human behavior or cognition is a bonus (psychology, anthropology, etc.).
- Experience with research specific software such as survey tools, mobile ethnography tools, etc.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own home via the Bike,Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.