Peloton's Senior Brand Manager will focus on planning and executing Bike marketing-related activity within Peloton. Reporting to the General Manager, Canada, they will drive integrated Bike marketing campaigns across channels, including but not limited to TV, Radio, OOH, Social, Display, Email and Web, with a sharp focus on domestic acquisition. This candidate's primary responsibilities will include developing and executing acquisition campaign strategy, writing and delivering marketing briefs, managing creative development and managing campaign rollout/optimization. This candidate will also support local market functions including overall market budget management, retail marketing, marketing analytics, social copy/creative reviews, brief authoring/submissions. They will work closely with consumer insights, performance marketing, creative teams (both external agencies and internal creative team) as well as cross-functional partners to ensure full campaign integration across the full consumer journey (Member Engagement, Retail, Experiential, PR, etc.) This is a parental leave cover role with a contract of 12-18 months. Following this time period, there may be a possibility of conversation to FTE.
- Manage external agency on integrated campaigns (insights, briefing, providing strategic feedback, production) and occasionally act as the international (outside US) lead on marketing campaigns
- Take ownership of the annual Canada marketing budget, forecasting and tracking marketing spend and invoices accordingly
- Partner with performance marketing team & creative teams to optimize creative across channels, including marketing analytics to deliver data driven recommendations.
- Work with consumer insights leads to gain a deeper understanding of our consumer and develop insight-driven marketing as a result.
- Partner with other brand managers and cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive and consistent messaging across prospective- and existing-Member marketing.
- 4+ years experience, either in-house or at a creative agency, managing large integrated campaigns including but not limited to TV and Digital
- Experience translating rich consumer insights into actionable and compelling marketing tactics
- Project management skills to manage multiple high-profile and high-budget projects at once
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.